If you're still stumped on how to level up the photos on Instagram, take a cue from Sue Ramirez. She loves posing with flowers—whether it be a single stem, bouquets, or a box of preserved roses. We think it's the easiest hack to make your posts colorful and more aesthetically pleasing. Check out how she did it below:
1. That time when she got a sunflower bouquet.
2. We want a picture in a field of flowers, too!
3. Feeling glam? Wear a pretty dress and pose on a fancy couch with some flowers.
4. We love how Sue matched her top with the rose on her ear.
5. She was matchy-matchy again with roses here.
6. Sue aced her Japan tourist photo by posing with cherry blossom trees in the background.
7. Technically, Sue did not pose with a flower, but this post gave us a hint that she loves adding floral elements to her photos.
8. Here's a way to make a "golden hour" selfie more aesthetically pleasing: Pose with a bouquet of flowers!
9. Of course, we had to include the time she got a picture taken against the pretty flower wall of the 2018 ABS-CBN Ball.
10. This pink daisy selfie, so far, tops our list!
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.