If you're still stumped on how to level up the photos on Instagram, take a cue from Sue Ramirez. She loves posing with flowers—whether it be a single stem, bouquets, or a box of preserved roses. We think it's the easiest hack to make your posts colorful and more aesthetically pleasing. Check out how she did it below:
1. That time when she got a sunflower bouquet.
2. We want a picture in a field of flowers, too!
3. Feeling glam? Wear a pretty dress and pose on a fancy couch with some flowers.
4. We love how Sue matched her top with the rose on her ear.
5. She was matchy-matchy again with roses here.
6. Sue aced her Japan tourist photo by posing with cherry blossom trees in the background.
7. Technically, Sue did not pose with a flower, but this post gave us a hint that she loves adding floral elements to her photos.
8. Here's a way to make a "golden hour" selfie more aesthetically pleasing: Pose with a bouquet of flowers!
9. Of course, we had to include the time she got a picture taken against the pretty flower wall of the 2018 ABS-CBN Ball.
10. This pink daisy selfie, so far, tops our list!
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!