We were thrilled when Star Magic announced that it will be unveiling a special portrait series featuring their very own celebrities, and well, that time has finally come!
Titled “Love from Home: Lockdown Portraits,” this collection of intimate photographs were completely shot, styled, and directed by the stars themselves from the comfort of their own homes, resulting in intimate portraits that express a sense of warmth and love.
The results are stunning, and they prove that anyone can pull off a quality photo shoot at home. You just need a clear vision of what you want to achieve, and well, a little help from your loved ones. Check out our favorite portraits below for some inspo!
1. Bea Alonzo kept it simple yet impactful with a B&W portrait. She didn’t use a lot of props—just a lounge chair and a striking, languid pose. Her feminine frock was also a nice contrast to the photo’s moody aura.
2. Jericho Rosales shows us that you don’t need to look further beyond your own bathroom for a photo shoot location, especially if you want to (literally) look as fresh as he does here.
3. Kim Chiu resorted to tried-and-tested Instagrammable props: flowers and fabric for her backdrop. We love how the flowers added a pop of color to her dainty white look!
4. Ever the summer girl, Maja Salvador let her floppy beach hat be the main attraction—it gently framed her beautiful face, too, which was touched by light, peachy makeup.
5. Speaking of makeup, Shaina Magdayao flaunted a barely-there beauty look for a raw, unfiltered vibe we are swooning for.
6. Photo shoots don’t have to be complicated—sometimes all you need is one stellar idea, like Vina Morales’ close-up portrait where she emerged from her pool. Her sheer blouse floating on the water was also an amazing touch!
7. Sam Milby goes for a laidback, homey vibe that simply captured one of his hobbies: reading. Of course, he made sure he looked on-point in crisp gray joggers and smart accessories.
8. Denise Laurel looks fresh as a daisy with a no-makeup look, windswept hair, and a bouquet of pink flowers that complemented her sunkissed skin. Simple but sweet!
9. Fashion chameleon Arci Munoz transformed into a sultry glamazon (which gave us sixties vibes!) with her cat-eye makeup look and blowdried bangs—that diamond necklace was the icing on the cake, though!
10. TV’s funny girl Pokwang channeled her inner “madame of the house” with thigh-high PVC boots and an emerald green slit dress—all while watering her backyard plants.
Don’t believe they did this themselves? Check out the behind-the-scenes video below!
Browse through the entire catalog here.