Let’s be real: Posing for a photo is not easy. There's a laborious effort involved in finding your best angle and learning how not to be awkward in front of the camera. Here's where professional model Jessica Yang comes to our rescue. Basically a pro at posing, she has the best photo tips and tricks, as well as go-to poses for any occasion. In her TikToks, she breaks down step-by-step how you can copy her poses. Scroll down and learn five easy and foolproof IG poses that you can try.
LOOK: Easy and foolproof poses to try if you feel shy, according to model Jessica Yang
1. Face-free poses don't automatically mean you're not confident. Here's Jessica showing four no-face poses that are just as cool!
2. Mirror selfies are not only cute but also pretty easy to achieve, too.
3. You can use props like hats or even just your arms!
4. Channel your inner model and pose with your entire body like Jessica!
5. And when you are ready to show your face (at least from a far) but don't know how to pose standing up, here are Jessica's beginner-friendly statuesque poses!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!