Andrea Brillantes is loved by many for her captivating stage presence and impeccable style. Beyond those things however, we also look up to Andrea for her countless IG-worthy poses. Having been in the industry for more than 10 years now, the Gen Z personality just knows how to carry herself in front of the camera. After all, this social media star has 13.5 million Instagram followers for a reason!
Still not convinced? Below, we've rounded up eight of her best shy girl poses that you can easily recreate:
LOOK: Shy-Girl Poses to Copy from Andrea Brillantes
1. A close-up shot can be intimidating at first, but looking away from the camera makes it feel less awkward. It's also a low-key way to show off your makeup!
2. When you're seated, cross your legs together for that dainty feel. Plus points if you smile sweetly!
3. A side profile shot is another easy angle that shy girls will love! Andrea's tip: Make sure you have a nice backdrop.
4. You can also try looking down at the camera if an eye-level angle feels unnatural for you. Don't forget to flaunt that OOTD!
5. Not sure what to do with your hands? Pretend like you're fixing your hair or protecting your eyes from the harsh sun
6. Rest a hand on your chest and lean forward. Turn your head to the side so you don't have to gaze at the camera.
7. To mimic Andrea's sweet girl vibe, tuck your arms behind your back and stand tall. Slightly tilt your head for a flattering angle!
8. A mirror selfie is extremely easy and double-tap-worthy! Just focus on your reflection and go for a cute wacky shot.
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.