If you scroll through content creator Rhea Bue's Instagram grid, you'll notice that aside from her cool OOTDs, she's also a master at posing for the camera. Whether she's dressed up in comfy streetwear outfits or just smiling for the camera, she knows her best angles—even if her face isn't always visible. Check out some of her pictures below for some inspiration:
1. Didn't do your brows that day? Don a big pair of sunglasses and pose for the camera.
2. The mirror selfie with your phone covering your face always works, too.
3. You can also look down when taking your OOTD picture so your cap covers your face.
4. Employ the same trick when you're lying down for a more relaxed vibe.
5. Let your glass of wine conceal most of your face.
6. Feeling self-conscious when taking OOTD pics? Just gaze into the ground.
7. Similarly, you may also look away from the camera—give them a good view of your side profile!
8. Maintain the focus on your outfit by cropping out your head in the picture.
9. Another way to take a 'fit pic is to walk away from the camera, leaving only a view of your back.
10. Say goodbye to boring full-body mirror selfies by propping a small one on your bed and snapping the picture right there.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.