Let's state the obvious: Pia Wurtzbach is a pro at rocking a bikini. Sure, former beauty queens like her were literally trained to model swimsuits, but even years after earning her crown, she still manages to wow us with every beach-ready photo of her. Whether you're heading to somewhere sunny or not, we reckon it'd be best to take note of the Queen P-approved poses we listed down below.
LOOK: 12 Swimsuit Poses to Copy from Pia Wurztbach
1. A mirror selfie will always be a go-to. Before heading out, tousle up your hair, position one leg over the other, and take a quick snap.
2. If you're not sure how to pose on the sand, just have someone take (a lot of) shots of you as you walk towards them. Choose the most flattering one from the bunch.
3. Have your lensman ready as you step out of the water. Slick back your hair and give the camera a slight grin as you lift yourself up.
4. Sit down on the sand and let the sun smooch you all over. Add a bit more flair to the shot by letting the waves crash beneath you.
5. Perch yourself on the corner of the pool and position your body to the front. Turn your head to the side to flaunt your jawline and possibly a cool pair of shades.
6. To really imbue the carefree, vacay-ready vibes to your pic, toss yourself onto a hammock and flash your pearly whites.
7. This one might require a bit more work for your photographer, but hey, that's what IG hubbies are for! Once they're standing directly above you, place your hand up to create a shadow over your face. Look away and laugh for a cute "candid" shot.
8. Feeling shy? Want to show off a cool hat? Hit two birds with one stone by putting on the headgear and tilting your head down. Place one arm on the hat and put one leg in front of the other for the quintessential cool-girl shot.
9. This is a great pose to do if you have a back-baring maillot on. Simply sit in front of your view, position your arms beside you, and glance away.
10. Here's a stance you can easily do if you have to resort to using a self-timer. Put one arm up behind your neck and slightly lift one leg up. Put on your best smize and you'll get double-taps in no time.
11. Another way to take in the sunshine is to kneel down and raise both arms, making them look like they're shaking up your hair.
12. Make your pre-swimming stretches an IG-worthy moment by tossing a loose cover-up over your arms and flailing them around. Make sure to hold your gaze straight into the camera.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!