Oh Jung Se just bagged the Best Supporting Actor Award at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards!
The 44-year-old earned the accolade for his moving and realistic portrayal of Moon Sang-tae, an adult born with autism, in the tvN romance drama It’s Okay to Not Be Okay. Presenting the award onstage, he even had the pleasure of calling out his own name!
Jung Se beat out fellow actors Kim Seon Ho (Start-Up), Kim Ji Hoon (Flower of Evil), Lee Hee Joon (Mouse), and Choi Dae Hoon (Beyond Evil) for the coveted trophy.
FYI, he’s now received the Best Supporting Actor Award for two years in a row. Truly a versatile talent, Jung Se won the same title just last year at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards for his role in When the Camellia Blooms. The show also won the Grand Prize for Best Drama that year.
With a total of eight nominations, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay is the drama with the most nods for the night. As of writing, the series has bagged two awards. Apart from Jung Se’s win, their Costume Designer, Cho Sang Kyung was also presented a Technical Award.
READ MORE ABOUT THE 57TH BAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS HERE:
- All of Bae Suzy's Red Carpet Outfits from Baeksang Arts Awards Over the Years
- Kim So Hyun Wore the Same Yellow Dress as This Filipina Model for the Baeksang Arts Awards
- Bae Suzy's "Perfect Shadow" Returns at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Bae Suzy Looked Stunning in All-Black at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards Red Carpet
- Shin Ha Kyun of "Beyond Evil" Wins Best Actor at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Ladies Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Men Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Kim Soo Hyun Looked Super Proud of Oh Jung Se When He Won Best Supporting Actor for “It’s Okay Not to Be Okay”
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!