To All the Boys: Always and Forever, the third and last installment of the popular rom-com trilogy, has finally dropped on Netflix just in time for the long weekend and Valentine's Day. For those who haven't read the books, the premise of the third installment revolves around the couple Lara Jean Covey (Lana Condor) and Peter Kavinsky (Noah Centineo) as they prepare for college and their last year in high school.
In the movie, Lara Jean takes two life-changing trips: One is to her mother's homeland, South Korea, to know more about her roots. The second trip is to New York, where she falls in love with the Big Apple and finds herself imagining a life in the city.
Here, we list down all the best food spots in South Korea and New York City that we spotted on the film. Bookmarking these for when the pandemic is all over and we can start traveling again!
Seoul, South Korea
1. Greem Cafe, South Korea: Cupcakes
2. Gwangjang Market, South Korea: Dumplings and Soup
3. Myeongdong, South Korea: Street Food
New York City
4. Levain Bakery, New York City: Cookies
5. Little Cupcake Bakeshop, New York City: More Cupcakes
6. Magnolia Bakery, New York City: More Cupcakes
*This story originally appeared on Yummy.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.