We can't count the number of times we've compared Marian Rivera to a doll. Not only does the 38-year-old have doe eyes and delicate features that can easily launch a thousand ships, her personal style also makes a case for this. If that's not convincing enough for you, did you know that she has a secret talent that can easily crush all your doubts?
In this episode of 10 Things, GMA-7's primetime queen Marian Rivera sits down to share little known fun facts and trivia about herself. From belting out her go-to karaoke song, to revealing her favorite showbiz project, and to demonstrating her surprising eye ability, we get to see a more personal side of Marian and it's just as captivating. Press play to see for yourself!
WATCH: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Marian Rivera
1. She wanted to be a teacher ever since she was young.
2. Her weird food combination is fish sauce and sineguelas.
3. Her family and friends know her as the joker and the caring one in their circle.
4. Her go-to karaoke song is "Luha" by Aegis.
5. Floravida by Marian was borne out of fascination and her love for flowers.
6. "Marimar" is her most unforgettable showbiz project so far.
7. Her dream travel destination is Spain.
8. If she had an extra hour in her day, she would spend it with her family.
9. She has a morning and nighttime skincare routine that she does everyday.
10. She can make her eyes blink like a doll.