Anyone who's in need of a vicarious tropical getaway only needs to scroll through Maggie Wilson's curated IG grid. By the looks of it, the 33-year-old entrepreneur is always in a summer state of mind, clad in the most figure-flattering 'kinis at some of the world's most picturesque beaches. For the next time you finally get to go on vacay yourself, glean some posing inspo from Maggie below:
LOOK: 10 Maggie Wilson-Approved Swimsuit Poses
1. Before getting into the pool, strike a pose by the railing. Hold onto it with one hand and face towards the cam with a slight grin.
2. Sip on a drink poolside and take a cute snap while you're at it! Perch yourself on the ledge and cusp your glass with a smile.
3. An easy stance to do (while aboard a yacht, perhaps) is to kneel towards the side and to face the camera with your pearly whites. This is also a great way to show off any tatts on your bum!
4. Get double taps in seconds by trying this pose. Sit on a ledge, lift up one leg, and place one hand on your head. Precariously put on an oversized cover-up for good measure.
5. Here's a cheeky snap you can easily do on your next trips. Just simply face away from the camera, face back with a smile, and "pull" on the strings of your tanga.
6. When the sun just hits you right, it's right. Take in all the vitamin D by facing the light, raising both arms behind your head, and closing your eyes for a dramatic touch.
7. Another variation of the golden hour shot is to look towards the sun with one hand raised to cover your eyes. Don't forget to pack on the SPF before posing, though!
8. A snap that just screams sexy can be achieved by lying down the sand, extending both arms, and looking at the camera with your fiercest gaze.
9. For a laid-back, too-cool-for-you pic, sit down with one leg up, perching one arm on its knee. Stare into the camera and click, click, click.
10. For a goddess-like shot, position your hands on your hips and wait for the waves to crash into you (or you can have someone splash some water if the tide takes too long.)
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!