When Lorin Gutierrez isn't posing up a storm in her early aughts-inspired OOTDs, you can often catch her wearing a swimsuit or bikini—whether she's in or out of the water. ICYDK, she's currently pursuing her college degree in Malibu, a place that is known for its picturesque shores, making the 18-year-old a certified beach babe!
In case you feel awkward or shy in posing in your swimsuit, know that you can always turn to Lorin for help in the posing department. Her Instagram feed is chock-full of effortless and Instagram-worthy swimsuit poses that are easy enough to recreate. Check them out below:
7 Effortless Swimsuit Poses, as Seen on Lorin Gutierrez
1. Not too comfortable showing your face as you pose in your bikini? A baseball cap is your best friend. It will also shield your face from the harmful rays of the sun!
2. Show off your hard-earned summer body in your photo by extending your legs as you lean back. You can choose to look straight to the camera or gaze away, just like what Lorin did.
3. Don't know what to do with your hands? Take a page from Lorin's book and "fix" your hair as your friend snaps away. It's a no-fail trick!
4. Give the waves and sand a break and pose against an interesting rock formation. You can also place your hands against it for added flair. Don't forget to smize!
5. Posing against the sunset is the easiest way to get a cool photo. It's also perfect for shy girls since your face isn't seen at all.
6. Slightly leaning your head as you let the rays hit your skin—make sure to wear SPF!—will give you an effortless sunkissed glow for your photo.
7. Sometimes, your face doesn't need to be seen in order to take an Instagram-worthy shot. Let your swimsuit and the picturesque views do all the talking!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!