Now that the Holy Week is over, we're all back to work. If you can't help but wonder where your fave local celebs jetted off to over the much-needed break, ponder no more! We've rounded up their overseas holiday destinations of choice, below. Scroll, then start planning next year's vacay.
1. Bea Alonzo went culture-tripping in New York's famous museums and theatres.
2. Maja Salvador and boyfriend Rambo Nunez posed against the iconic pink wall along Melrose Avenue, California.
3. Some miles away, Anne Curtis gallivanted around the historic Yosemite National Park with husband Erwan Heussaff.
4. In San Francisco, Solenn Heussaff and Nico Bolzico grinned with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.
5. We've already said it, but we adore Kelsey Merritt's boho-cool Coachella OOTDs.
6. Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil experienced the Coachella scene, too.
7. Lovi Poe caught her very first live ice hockey game at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
8. Andrea Brilliantes donned a hanbok in South Korea.
9. Bea Soriano was all smiles with her energetic little brood in Nami Island.
10. Coleen Garcia soaked up some sun (and cocktails) in Bali, Indonesia.
11. Kylie Versoza also enjoyed a Bali jaunt with beau Jake Cuenca.
12. Belle Daza's Italy itinerary was incredible. Here she is in Matera, one of the oldest cities in the world.
13. Konnichiwa from Jessy Mendiola in Tokyo's stunning springtime.
14. Sisters Yassi Pressman and Issa Pressman strolled through Harajuku.
15. Despite the rain, Maymay Entrata looked great on the Hong Kong streets.
16. Hi, Dubai! Pia Wurtzbach was in town for the holidays.
17. Sarah Lahbati attended a Hawaiian wedding with her very best boys.