Kylie Verzosa, without a doubt, is talented in many aspects: acting, modeling, being a beauty queen—you name it! But apart from her long list of skills and talents, Kylie is also a pro at posing—whether it's for a casual OOTD or at a photo shoot. The same can be said for her swimsuit photos, where it's clear that she truly knows all her best angles that always result in an effortlessly alluring pic. Although she’s mastered the art of high-impact sultry poses, she’s no stranger to striking a more subtle one. Scroll down to take inspo from Miss International 2016 herself.
LOOK: Effortlessly sultry swimsuit poses we're copying from Kylie Verzosa
1. Let's start off with a pose that's perfect if you don't want to show your face. Look away from the camera and casually walk along the shore. This is also a great way to highlight your swimsuit ootd and the stunning surroundings!
2. If you want to subtly cover your face, then use a palm tree to your advantage. Stand behind the leaves and lift one hand to your face.
3. Looking for an easy yet powerful pose to do? Look no further, because all you have to do is submerge yourself in the water and give the camera your most piercing gaze yet.
4. Show off your cute swimsuit by taking a half-body shot. Simply sit down, plant your hands to your sides, and directly look at the camera. So simple yet it will definitely make an impact!
5. A silhoutte photo will be your new go-to pic when you're feeling camera-shy. Make sure to stand in the middle of the frame, and prop one leg forward to give yourself some shape.
6. Try this fixing-my-hair-out-of-the-face pose if you're unsure with what to with your hands. It'll give you a chance to show off your stack of bracelets, too!
7. Sit pretty! If you find a chair, bench, or even a railing of a boat, then use it as a prop and sit down on it. Put your arms to the sides to steady yourself, and extend one leg slighly forward to give yourself a more flattering angle.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!