One celebrity who's pretty unapologetic about loving her figure is Kris Bernal. Whatever body-shaming comment is thrown at the Kapuso star gets immediately deflected, and there's no stopping her from flaunting her bod—especially when she's in a swimmie! Ladies whose bodies are built on the more petite side of things definitely have Kris to look up to.
Ahead, we round up eight poses of hers you can cop for yourself on your next island getaway (or when you're, you know, just chilling at home in your 'kini) Screenshot away!
LOOK: 8 Swimsuit Poses to Copy from Kris Bernal
1. Before getting into the pool, take a snap of yourself by the steps. Have someone take the pic from a lower angle to make you look more statuesque.
2. And while you're at it, sit on one of the steps and take another pic! Place your arms to your sides and angle your body away from the lens for the most flattering shot.
3. Lounging on a comfy bean bag by the pool? Turn it into an IG-worthy moment by raising your arms up and flashing your pearly whites. It's a super cute way to show off your bikini, too!
4. If you're just about to get your day started, use your cup of joe as a prop. Take a sip while resting your arm on a surface and look away from the cam. Plus points if you have a gorgeous morning sky as your backdrop.
5. For a dainty shot you can take at your villa's balcony, crouch down and gaze at the view outside. A robe grazing the floor adds a dramatic touch to the snap.
6. The looking-back pose will never go out of style. Add some sultriness by raising your front arm and slightly arching your back. All that's left to do is to give the camera your best fierce face.
7. Don't be ashamed to be on your tippy toes for the perfect photo! Raise them up and put one leg in front of the other to fully elongate your figure.
8. When all else fails, a "just-got-out-of-the-water" mirror selfie will do just the trick. Take some slanted shots to capture your whole 'fit.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!