ICYMI, Oh Jung Se took home the Best Supporting Actor Award at the 57th Baeksang Art Awards–a back-to-back win for the actor! The It’s Okay Not To Be Okay star also hilariously presented his own award. LOL! Oh Jung Se was awarded the win for his role as Moon Sang-tae, an aspiring illustrator who’s diagnosed with autism.
Given his tremendous talent, we are clearly unsurprised by this rightful win. However, we can't help but feel emotional towards the exact moment when he received his prestigious accolade.
His co-star, Kim Soo Hyun certainly couldn’t keep his own emotions at bay, looking proudly up at his on-screen brother with tears in his eyes. The moment was caught on camera and the internet instantly melted at the heartfelt exchange between the pair.
He didn’t forget to mention Soo Hyun in his speech either, giving us a peek at how fond they had grown of each other since their drama. A rough translation was posted by a fan on Twitter:
“A supporting role is one that assists the main character. However it seems to be the contrary. The lead role is excellent at it, but the supporting role can't succeed unless the lead role assists the supporting role. The lead position must be helping a lot. Thank you my beloved younger brother, Moon Gang-tae. My heart was overwhelmed just by looking at your eyes. And thank you writer Ko Moon-young.”
What an amazing feat for him. Congrats on the well-deserved win, Oh Jung Se!
READ MORE ABOUT THE 57TH BAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS HERE:
- All of Bae Suzy's Red Carpet Outfits from Baeksang Arts Awards Over the Years
- Kim So Hyun Wore the Same Yellow Dress as This Filipina Model for the Baeksang Arts Awards
- Oh Jung Se Wins Best Supporting Actor for Two Years in a Row at the Baeksang Arts Awards
- Bae Suzy's "Perfect Shadow" Returns at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Bae Suzy Looked Stunning in All-Black at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards Red Carpet
- Shin Ha Kyun of "Beyond Evil" Wins Best Actor at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Ladies Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Men Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!