Summer is just around the corner, and so are beach trips with friends and family! This also entails slipping into a swimsuit, and taking cute pics to document the occasion. Posing in a swimsuit isn't the easiest thing to do, much more so if you're shy. However, that shouldn't stop you from getting that double tap-worthy photo! Take inspo from Kathryn Bernardo, who pretty much nails chill and laidback swimsuit shots. Her vibrant IG feed is filled with cool and simple poses you can easily do, too. So if you're ready to snap some pics on your next beach trip, then take a look at Kathryn's subtle yet effective swimsuit poses.
LOOK: Easy swimsuit poses to copy from Kathryn Bernardo
1. A half-body shot is a good idea if you don't want to show off too much of your body. Slip on a pair of high-waisted bottoms for extra coverage, turn to side, and lightly hold your shorts.
2. Don't be afraid to be swept up by the waves. This pose is basically perfect for shy girls, since you can be slightly hidden by the water. Make sure you hit the perfect timing, though!
3. "Candid" shots honestly look so effortlessly cool. Sitting down, prop up one knee and hold your ankle while looking into the distance.
4. If you're feeling a little bit bolder, then proudly show off your underarms! Extend one arm out while you're looking away from the camera.
5. If you're one to usually do half-body shots, then here's your sign to switch it up by going for far, full-body poses. Here's what to do: Put one foot forward, one hand touching your hair, and the other hand resting on your thigh. You can also choose to slip on a t-shirt over your one-piece swimmie, if you want more coverage.
6. It's time to show off your curves. Angle your body by putting one thigh forward and arching your back to emphasize your hips and legs. So subtle yet sultry!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!