Planning to travel alone? It might be a bit overwhelming if it’s your first time, but the experience can be very rewarding! In case you’re having doubts about booking that solo trip, you might want to scroll through Julia Barretto’s travel photos on Instagram for some inspo. She also has several vlogs from JUJU On the Go in her YouTube channel that will convince you to live life and explore the world.
Here are some touristy photos from Julia that will convince you to experience traveling alone:
1. Time to take a break from your gadgets and let the inner child in you rule the vacation. Try going on rides like Julia’s fun experience at the Luge in Singapore.
2. Indoor skydiving is worth trying for those who like it extreme. It’s also a better alternative if you’re afraid of heights. Julia mentioned that the experience was unforgettable and fulfilling!
3. No wonder Julia likes traveling in places where there is nature because outdoor adventures are so fun! The Philippines has a lot of scenic places to offer, so why not go on a hike or visit our falls?
4. Julia makes us want to have a retreat! In case you didn't know, meditating will give you a healthy mind and body. You can take a short visit to our local sites for some much-needed R&R.
5. Beat the heat and take a dip in waterfalls! Julia tried the Tarzan swing-dive at the Cambugahay Falls in Siquijor. Time to try it out!
If you’re looking for a sign, here it is! As long as you have an itinerary and sufficient funds, you’re good to go. Take it from Julia, you might have the best time of your life without seeing it coming.
* This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.