There's no denying that Julia Barretto is a massive force in today's entertainment industry. Much less to do with her famous last name and more to do with her own acting chops, the 25-year-old has established herself as a bonafide leading lady with blockbuster flicks spanning across genres.
Off cam, she proves to be just as (if not more) charming than the on-screen characters she's brought to life. More than her angelic face, it's her personality that wins you over. Sugar, spice, and everything nice, she's equal parts sassy and endearing, and importantly, real. See for yourself as she gamely sat down with Preview to reveal fun facts about herself in this episode of 10 Things. We promise, you'll totally be smitten by her candor!
WATCH: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Julia Barretto
1. Her weird food combination is rocky road ice cream and Vcut chips.
It's the salty and sweet combo, with a peppering of spice that does it for her!
2. If she weren't an actress, she would've been a preschool teacher.
The actress has been vocal about wanting to be a mom in the future, and her affinity for children reflects this. Needless to say, she's had a good role model in Marjorie Barretto.
3. She always checks her phone first thing in the morning.
She follows it with a good cup of coffee to start the day right!
4. Her go-to karaoke song is "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj.
She even went viral for this!
5. Hazel from the movie "Between Maybes" is her favorite role so far.
ICYDK, Hazel was also an actress which is why Julia resonated with her.
6. Her dream travel destination is Egypt.
While Singapore may be her favorite travel destination, Egypt holds a certain lure over her.
7. She used to have a Band-Aid collection.
She even admitted that she would hoard it to the point that she wouldn't give one to those who needed it! All's good though, she's over that phase and would gladly give plaster away.
8. She's a Pisces.
Born March 10, 1997, the Pisces beauty actually knows a lot about the zodiac's characteristics. She was, however, quick to mention that these are just archetypes, as a disclaimer for her bashers.
9. She doesn't have a tattoo, but she has five piercings.
And no, she won't be getting any more piercings. She actually wants to close some!
10. She was only supposed to launch hair accessories for ï»¿her business, Juju Club.
It has now turned into a lifestyle brand complete with jewelry, caps, eyewear, and even fragrance!