Like many of us, Jinkee Pacquiao has been growing her very own indoor garden. In Jinkee and husband Manny's mansion in General Santos City, houseplants are beautifully scattered in almost every part of the home, from their entryway, living room, to their lounge area.
For starters, Jinkee decorated their entryway with a towering pair of chinese evergreen plants. They're even as tall as Jinkee herself!
Take a look at the rest of her plant collection below:
1. Jinkee stylishly elevated the snake plants by their stairway with some rose gold plant stands.
This popular type of indoor plant is perfect for beginners as it requires minimal care—it will survive even if you forgot to water it for weeks!
2. A lovely duo of philodendron billietiae livened up this shady spot.
3. You can find another variegated chinese evergreen inside her living room!
What's nice about this houseplant is it can thrive in medium to low light conditions.
4. How gorgeous are these pink caladium plants?
5. We love she lined up these potted plant babies underneath a console table.
6. The family's lounge area is also surrounded by greenery. You can spot some ferns in the corners, as well as a charming fiddle leaf fig tree.
7. To top it all off, Jinkee is nurturing a gigantic alocasia plant or elephant ear plant in her backyard.
It's one of her most expensive plants, which reportedly costs around P20,000. Check it out below:
*This story originally appeared on Realliving.com.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.