Jessy Mendiola may just be the quintessential water baby. Aside from her penchant for sea creatures, the actress can usually be seen flashing the biggest smile poolside or while frolicking along the coast. Suffice it to say, she's always in the best bikinis, too!
It's one thing to find swimmies that fit well, it's another to know the best poses that will accentuate your curves—Jessy's got both down to pat! While not one to cower from more daring poses, the 29-year old also has some go-to moves that are perfect for shy girls wanting to look low-key and effortless for the 'gram. Scroll below for tips to up your IG-game with figure-flattering poses!
8 Sultry Swimsuit Poses for Shy Girls to Try, As Seen on Jessy Mendiola
1. Ease into hot girl poses by throwing your best smize as you glance over your shoulder for a side view photo. You can even cross your arms in front of you if you're uncomfortable baring your chest—it works for added drama, too!
2. Looking to flaunt your lithe form? Throw on oversized sunnies if you're feeling bashful and kneel with one knee in front of the other. Slightly lean back to elongate your bod and don't forget to angle the camera to the side to make it more flattering.
3. Use accessories to your advantage. Covering your face with a cute bucket hat is a no-fail approach to beat the heat and score double-taps. Remember to pop your hips to the side to emphasize your taut waist!
4. Take a "candid" photo as you adjust your bottoms for an effortlessly alluring photo. Pull your hair to one side to accentuate your nape, and do prop one leg up to lift your bum.
5. Show off your hourglass figure by sitting back and arching your torso forward. Slick on your favorite lip tint and look into the horizon for that sweet yet captivating beach babe appeal.
6. Channel your inner-Bond girl by taking a photo as you rise from the water. Have someone take it from a higher vantage for that ultra-tantalizing vibe. It also helps if your lensman is someone you are completely comfortable with so you can take your time in capturing the best shot. In this case, it was Jessy's supportive husband, Luis Manzano.
7. The easiest way to get over being camera-shy is simply looking away from the camera. Marvel at the sunset from your villa and let golden hour illuminate the frame. Don't forget to point your toes, and if you can, choose a spot with horizontal lines (such as these railing!) to create the illusion of height.
8. Tucking your hair behind your ear may be a cliché girl next door stereotype move, but pairing it with a steamy high-waist bikini makes this bombshell-worthy. Don't you agree?
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!