The second you open TikTok these days, we're certain you'll scroll past someone dancing to the lyrics, "I see you looking at my P-I-C." The latest K-Pop track to dominate the app is Zoom by rapper and certified Insta-baddie Jessi. In case you're not familiar with her, the 33-year-old is a Korean-American artist who's constantly been at the helm of breaking the mold female K-Pop idols are often boxed into. You can always count on her to go against the grain, and to look stunning while doing so.
Aside from the mental fuel her music gives us, Jessi is also one to serve one double-tap worthy snap after the other. Someone with such a vixen-like figure like her has all the right to flaunt what she's got in a swimmie! Take a look at nine resort-ready poses of hers you can easily replicate below.
9 Swimsuit Poses to Copy from K-Pop Rapper Jessi
1. Channel the goddess Aphrodite and raise both arms up while you place one leg in front of the other. Have your lensman capture you from an angle below to achieve a silhouette shot.
2. For a sweet yet sultry pose, get down on the floor and and angle yourself away from the camera. Look over your shoulder with a slight pout and click, click, click!
3. And while you're already kneeling on the ground, face towards the camera, tilt your head, and let your hair down. This is a great pose for showing any cute bikini tops or necklaces you have on!
4. To capture a picturesque sunset while poolside, get on your knees (propping yourself up with your toes) and face towards the sky. If your locks are on the longer side, they'll add even more drama to the shot.
5. For an effortless "woke up like this" snap by your hotel balcony, place your arms on the ledge and arch your back.
6. If you got it, let nothing stop you from flaunting it. Instead of the usual arched back shot, though, trying sitting on the edge of the pool and look over your shoulder to face the camera.
7. Another stance you can do while taking a dip in the pool is to place one arm on the ledge while the other touches up your hair. Gaze away for the best "candid" shot.
8. If you're simply too comfy to get up, fret not, it can still be an IG-worthy moment! Place one leg up and place your tresses to the side for a chill, mermaid-esque moment.
9. Once you do sit yourself up, bask in the sunshine, shut your eyes, and position your legs to look as statuesque as possible.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!