Jane de Leon just celebrated her 22nd birthday with an intimate dinner that's straight out of a fairytale. The birthday girl and her friends dined under what appears to be a tunnel of flowers, courtesy of none other than Gideon Hermosa.
Here are more details we loved about Jane's birthday celebration:
1. Styled by Cath Sobrevega, Jane is wearing an ivory silk tulle embellished gown with bows by Debbie Co.
2. Her celebration, held at Blue Leaf Cosmopolitan, was coordinated by Christine Ong Te Events. There's even a super cool neon sign by Signarama Philippines.
3. Guests enjoyed dishes by Juan Carlo The Caterer Inc.
4. And just look at this gorgeous minimalist cake by Naked Patisserie!
5. The birthday girl also made sure people were safe and required them to go through rapid swab testing: Everyone tested negative.
Happy birthday, Jane!
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.