I think we can all agree that there is no other TV show that’s as unpredictable as Game of Thrones. We’re always scrambling for clues as to who dies next and who lives to fight another day. One of the most epic to date was the latest episode, which unsurprisingly had all GoT fans on the edge of their seats. Naturally, we all had too much #feels before and after The Long Night—and the internet did not fail to keep receipts! Below are the most hilarious reactions we’ve found online about the Battle of Winterfell.
Warning: The night is dark and full of spoilers…and so are the memes below! Don’t proceed unless you’ve already seen the third episode of season eight.
1. You all know the drill.
2. Everyone, meet Tony of House Stark!
3. A BTS stan trying to spoil Game of Thrones be like... #NotToday
4. Serious question:
5. We nominate Arya for class president!
6. Okay, but where’s Hodor???
7. This conversation is over.
8. True story:
9. They’re basically GoT’s lighting department.
10. The night is dark and it’s…well, just dark.