Laureen Uy and Liz Uy aren't just style stars; they also happen to be a dynamic duo at delivering Instagram-worthy poses when they're together. If you and your sibling (or BFF) need a bit of help, take your cue from this fierce sister act, and never run out of poses for when your mom bugs you to take photos together.
1. Catch the wind outside and walk arm-in-arm with your sister like you own the entire street (or sidewalk, at least. Just to be safe.) Tip: To avoid looking awkward, don't forget to look into the distance like you've just spotted your next shopping haul destination.
2. Got a nice facade to show off? Candidly stand together in the foreground while pretending to take a peek at your phone as if you just found 10 missed calls from your mom.
3. For an enigmatic pose that says "we're too cool for you," throw on a pair of sunnies and rest your heads together side-by-side. Slightly part your lips and casually place your hand on your waist if you don't have a bag to keep it busy.
4. Strike a corner pose by only slightly leaning back on the wall while your sibling rests an arm on your shoulder.
5. To really fill up the photo, lean back on the floor while in a sitting position and let your sibling crash on a chair behind you. Bonus points if you're wearing a midi skirt to spread out nicely on the carpet.
6. For an outdoor shot, find a railing to lean back on while your sibling stands at your side, legs apart. To catch this pose's optimum shot, make sure your photographer's at a 45-degree angle from you.