The ongoing pandemic may have put a damper on our outdoor Father’s Day plans this year, but that doesn’t mean we can’t give our dads the appreciation they deserve while indoors. As an alternative, most of us have taken to social media to shower our dads with a feast of love and compliments, and so have some of our favorite celebrities.
Below are 15 photos showing how famous personalities paid tribute to their dads this Father’s Day.
1. Dr. Vicki Belo shared the cutest candid portraits of Hayden Kho and Scarlet, along with a message for her husband.
She wrote, "One statement that I will repeat over and over again is that you are the best father . Your commitment to the Lord lets @scarletsnowbelo know that whatever storm life brings, He and you will always be there. Our protector, her mentor, and the love of my life. Happy Father’s Day."
2. Of course, we couldn't forget about the uncanny resemblance between baby Dahlia and her father, Erwan Heusaff, as seen on Anne Curtis-Smith's post.
"Being a father has chipped that solid wall of yours & has allowed smiles & emotions to flow so freely - but of course that trademark gwapo frown will always remain," read the actress' caption. "You are our world, Papa. Happy Father’s Day."
3. Nico and Thylane Bolzico have undeniably become one of the country’s most adorable dad and daughter pair.
Here’s a cute photo Solenn Heussaff shared on Instagram. She also wrote in her caption, "You are the best version of yourself as a father. Thank you for being so present and doing all that you do for us. I love the way you're inlove with her, makes me love you even more. Buen dia del padre mi amore!"
4. Sarah Lahbati posted an array of images, including a photo of her husband, Richard Gutierrez, with their two sons Zion and Kai.
She also inserted a throwback snap from their trip to Los Angeles! Of course, she also accompanied her post with a message. "Happy father’s day, my love!!! you are such an amazing dad that has shown your love for zion & kai in so many ways. I’m so grateful and lucky to have you as my husband and the father of our bubbas."
5. Heart Evangelista and Chiz Escudero celebrated Father’s Day by sharing a sweet treat as they smiled for the ‘gram!
Her greeting reads, "We all know that in this pandemic, dads had to find ways to provide for their family, bond with their kids, and help out at home. It’s not easy being a father, which is why I’m so proud of all the dads out there, especially my love @escuderochiz who never fails to give our family nothing but the best."
6. Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray posted an adorable photo with her dad, paired with a caption greeting all the fathers, lolos and father-figures out there!
7. Iza Calzado may not be celebrating the annual occasion with her dad physically, but he's always with her daughter in spirit.
Her moving message reads, "Ours was not a perfect relationship but you were exactly the Father that I needed and still long for now that you’re (physically) gone. Grateful for your energy that still exists and gives me the warmest embrace when I need it. I miss you so much, Daddy. Happy Father’s Day!"
8. Dr. Aivee Teo showed her utmost gratitude and appreciation for her husband, Dr. Z Teo, in a carousel of photos taken from their past family trips.
She also wrote, "So happy to be blessed with the best possible father & partner to raise our 3 kids. A God fearing, hardworking, good cook, cool, funny yet strict and a super hands on dad! Honoring today this one of a kind guy! Thanks for just being you!"
9. Christiana Collings Canlas didn’t forget to greet the two special men in her life.
She posted a beach photo together with her husband and their baby girl, and another photo together with her father.
10. Marian Rivera posted a solo photo of her husband Dingdong Dantes and dedicated a short but sweet message in the caption!
"Happy Father’s Day to the man who never ceases to amaze me day by day! Thank you Mahal for everything that you do for me and to our family. We love you sooooooo much!"
11. Kylie Verzosa proved that she’s 100% a daddy’s girl in her latest then-and-now post with her dad, Ari Verzosa!
"Happy Father’s Day to my role model, friend, to the person who i think knows everything lol! and to the kindest person I know I love you daddy," read her caption.
12. Ashley Yap and celebrity dad Richard Yap celebrated the occasion at a resort in Cebu City.
The father and daughter duo even took a selfie during their helicopter ride!
13. Colleen Garcia-Crawford dedicated her post to all the amazing dads out there, including the ones in her life.
Of course, she didn’t forget to greet her husband, Billy Crawford, who’s celebrating his very first father’s day this year! "Thank you, not just for being a great dad, but also for being a great example to Amari," she said. "I’m so blessed that I get to do life and figure out this whole parenting thing with you. I love you, and I’m grateful for you always!"
14. Ruffa Gutierrez shared a throwback photo of her dad, Eddie Gutierrez.
She also accompanied it with a short but sweet caption! "Happy Father’s Day to the kindest, most handsome, most loving and supportive Dad ever. Thank you for all that you do for us. We love you!"
15. Like dad, like daughter! Laureen Uy and Bing Uy wore matching denim outfits to celebrate the occasion. She's got the coolest dad, indeed!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!