The much awaited event has come and gone, but these moments made every step of the journey memorable. From dramatic announcements, sweeping gowns, and a nail-biting conclusion, this year's show was every bit the spectacle.
1. While talking to Steve Harvey, Pia Wurtzbach announced that she signed with IMG. She's a step away from being a VS Angel or her dream of becoming a Bond girl!
2. After last year's controversy, Steve Harvey returned to host this year's show! He even took a jab at last year's flub, getting nervous whenever he had to read from a card.
3. Speaking of making fun of Steve, Pia handed him a pair of glasses just before he read the winner's name.
4. Miss France's interpreter reportedly translated her answer wrong and had French speaking siblings Erwan and Solenn Heussaff calling out his mistake.
5. After the winner was named, Pia Wurtzback looked for Maxine Medina and hugged her. Aww!
6. Miss Philippines Maxine Medina sashayed her way into the Top 6!
7. One of the judges was Mickey Boardman, the Editorial Director of PAPER Magazine.
8. Maxine wore a serpentina gown with a jewel-encrusted bodice.
9. Boyz II Men took to the stage to perform and all '90s babies rejoiced.