With the crazy heat we’ve been feeling lately, it’s clear that "hot girl summer" is upon us. You know what that means: beach trips (and photos)! But if you’re not one to take swimsuit photos or just have no idea how to go about it, fret not because Gabbi Garcia will be your new source of inspo.
The 23-year-old Kapuso star has been spotted at some of the Philippines’ most stunning beaches and resorts, and snapping IG-worthy pics to document her favorite moments. Apart from donning fresh swimsuit OOTDs, the actress also knows a thing or two about posing in them! When you're planning for your own beach trips, make sure to take notes from Gabbi's sweet and low-key swimsuit poses so that you'll be ready by the time you will have stepped foot onto a beautiful island resort.
LOOK: Easy swimsuit poses you need to try this summer, As Seen on Gabbi Garcia
1. A palm tree makes for the perfect prop for your pic. Lean against it, put one leg forward, and rest your hands on your thighs. You'll definitely look like an island gal!
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. This pose just oozes power in such a subtle way. Sitting down, prop up one knee, have one hand touching your hair and the other hand resting on your leg. For that cool girl vibe, wear your favorite pair of sunglasses.
4. Taking a break from close-up angles, try this full-body, faraway shot. Turn this into a a candid photo by casually walking along the shore with a smile on your face, without looking at the camera.
5. Spread your wings! Extending your arms out, "run" towards the camera while smiling. This photo will surely spread and bring back good vibes.
5. If you’re feeling a bit shy, then feel free to slip on an oversized polo over your bikini as a cover up. Then, lightly extend your arms out to the side and look down. So cute!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!