We're still not over the high from last night's Binibining Pilipinas 2019 coronation, and that's partly thanks to the internet. In the true spirit of pageant-loving Filipinos, social media was filled with hilarious memes about almost everything that happened in the fateful evening. From reactions to Catriona Gray's speech to Gloria Diaz's showstopping one-liner about plastic pollution, here are our favorite online posts:
1. Anne Curtis' blue Michael Cinco number was a sight to behold. But it also reminded this user of something we're all familiar with.
2. We ALL got a little too emotional during Catriona's farewell speech.
3. In fact, some fans still can't accept the fact that she'll be relinquishing the crown. Maybe Nadine Lustre can help?
4. Hmm. This list though...
5. Bb. Pilipinas-International 2019 and bar exam passer Patricia Magtanong had quite a legion of supporters.
6. We're guessing the cameramen were huge fans of Heart Evangelista. Not that we can blame them!
7. Uh, guys, we think you have the wrong Vickie?
8. "We're full of plastics," said panelist Gloria Diaz. But was she really referring to the oceans, though?
9. Yup, she's our new favorite Game of Thrones character.
10. Someone print this most unforgettable quote on a T-shirt already!