Other than movies or teleseryes, we're probably used to seeing our favorite celebrities on the usual social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, or even Facebook. But did you know that they’re on TikTok, too?
As do most of us, celebrities, have been hopping on the TikTok bandwagon. More people are seeing the endless potential to show off your creativity and wittiness on the app. In fact, well-known and beloved Filipino stars have been active more than ever on the platform, by doing fun dances, joining popular trends, and so many more! That said, if you're looking for a good laugh, then check out these entertaining TikToks from some of your favorite Filipino stars.
Here are some of the funniest TikTok videos of Filipino celebrities:
1. Heart Evangelista jokes that her neighbors' "drama" is more entertaining than Netflix.
2. As a result of quarantine, Pia Wurtzbach has not only become an avid TikTok user, but also now finds it challenging to make friends.
3. Kris Bernal takes her acting roles seriously. As seen in this video, she needs to get into character before the taping starts.
4. Dr. Vicki Belo is no stranger in posting adorable videos with her family. Here, in an attempt to partake in a fun couple trend, her husband Dr. Hayden Kho tricks her.
5. To shut down body shamers, Maris Racal responds with a witty TikTok video.
6. It's not unusual for Alex Gonzaga to poke fun at her Mommy Pinty. This extends to TikTok, where the two continueto have a blast!
7. Aside from dancing, Maja Salvador loves bonding with her cast and crew by doing fun TikTok trends.
8. A list of funny TikToks won't be complete without Mimiyuuuh. Look at her hilariously pretending to be auditioning for "The Voice:"
9. Honestly, Yassi Pressman is all of us after a long day of working from home.