Every year, the Miss Universe competition is huge, anticipated event that literally brings different nations together. This year, the pageant was held on December 13 in Eilat, Israel where millions have tuned in to watch the event from all corners of the globe. If you were able to watch the pageant, then you would have seen many fun moments of the contestants bonding with each other and exploring Eilat. However, there are many moments that weren't shown in the livestream.
As seen on the official Miss Universe TikTok account, as well as personal profiles of several candidates, the competition wasn’t always so serious! In spite of the challenges brought about the ongoing pandemic, it appears that the experience was still a fun one. Scroll ahead and see what we mean!
LOOK: Fun and heartwarming moments from Miss Universe 2021 that you need to watch:
1. After the candidates arrived in Eilat, they proudly showed off their OOTDs.
2. Here’s a literal behind-the-scenes footage of the contestants’ introduction. We spotted our own Miss Philippines Bea Gomez, and even Miss Universe herself, Harnaaz Kaur Sanhu.
3. Dressed in stunning dresses by Portia and Scarlett, the contestants lipsynced to this viral TikTok audio about women empowerment.
4. The Top 16 finalists look ecstatic after learning that they will be advancing in the competition.
5. Aside from the pageant stage, the contestants also like dancing during their free time.
6. To end this list, we have this heartwarming, post-crowning moment of Miss Universe 2021, India's Harnaaz Kaur Sanhu.