Even with the rainy season slowly creeping in, nothing can stop bona fide beach lovers from flaunting what they got in a 'kini. Former Pinoy Big Brother housemate-turned-beauty queen Franki Russell couldn't be a better testament to this. Whenever she slips into a swimmie, you can count on her to turn heads. She might just be your next peg for sunkissed snaps on your next vacay!
Here are 10 swimsuit poses to copy from Franki Russell:
1. Pull your tresses to the side with one arm and keep it raised for an effortless shot. This is also a great way to show off a flower on your ear, or a tattoo by your ribs.
2. Look Baywatch-ready by slicking back your hair and propping yourself up the pool as you gaze away from the camera.
3. Serving a bombshell snap like this is easier than you think. All you have to do is to lie on your side and to gently lift your upper body up with one arm.
4. Have your lensman be a bit farther away from you as you raise your arms up by the shore. Apart from capturing the breathtaking view of the sea, you'll get in some dramatic shadow action too.
5. Before diving in the water, take a quick snap by facing down and tugging on the sides of your tanga.
6. Similarly, if you're a fan of stringy bikinis, have someone take photos of you while you lace yourself up. We just can't resist a good old "candid" shot!
7. Is the sun being a bit too harsh? Tilt your head to the side and ever-so-daintily cover your face with one hand.
8. Alternatively, getting a little kiss from the sun can't hurt from time to time. Embrace the golden hour and strike your best fierce face for the camera while leaning on a wall.
9. For a jolly "wind-swept" vibe, flip your hair while facing to the side and pulling a slight grin.
10. Take a couple of selfies while sunbathing by placing your camera right on the ground, making sure it captures most of your body.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!