If you’re someone who has little to no clue on how to pose for IG pictures, then this is your sign to take some notes from Francine Diaz. Aside from her laidback style, she’s also well-versed in the art of striking simple yet effective poses. Similar to her outfits, her poses are also effortless and cool without even trying. Francine’s IG feed is proof that you don’t always have to be extra if you want a double-tap worthy pic. See Francine’s chill and easy poses below!
LOOK: Easy and casual poses to copy from Francine Diaz
1. If you have a couch or chair, casually sit down, and look away. This kind of pose saves you from looking awkward when you don’t know what to do with your body. Plus it’s a way to show-off your cute ‘fit!
2. Play with your hair. This pose is nothing new, but nevertheless, it's a clever trick if you’re unsure with what to do with your hands.
3. Having a wall is another good prop for your pics. Lean against it, put one foot forward, and place your arms behind you. Simple but cool!
4. Again, Francine shows us how using one’s surroundings can be useful props in one’s photo. Find a railing, put your arm around it, and carefully lean against it.
5. If you're feeling a bit more daring, then why not try out this lowkey dramatic pose—hold your arm out and lean forward.
6. Sit pretty! Whether you’re on the ground or a chair, prop up one leg and wrap your arms around it. Don’t forget to flash a big smile.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!