Let it be known: Every season is swimsuit season, especially here in the Philippines. No matter what time of the year we're in, there's no stopping dedicated island girls from slipping into their favorite swimsuits and striking a pose for the 'gram.
A celeb who seems to perpetually be in a tropical state of mind is Elisse Joson. The actress has practically been living in beaches all year-round, soaking up the sun with McCoy De Leon and their little Felize. Aside from a bunch of beach OOTD inspo, what this means for us is an abundance of cute swimsuit pose ideas to replicate on our next trips to the shore. Ahead, we list down some of her best ones. Screenshot away!
The Best Swimsuit Poses to Copy from Elisse Joson
1. The easiest way to show off your swimmie without breaking a sweat is to sit down on the sand with one hand resting behind you. Look to the shore and hold on to the brim of your hat for a pic that would ignite anyone's wanderlust.
2. If you're just chilling in your maillot indoors, you can still achieve a cute snap by slightly raising one leg and raising both arms behind your head. This 2022, we're not going to be shy about flaunting our underarms anymore!
3. For a moody shot that'll surely garner tons of double-taps, kneel on the sand and stare directly at the camera. Render the pic in black and white for an extra touch of drama.
4. Wearing ultra-vibrant one-pieces like a hot pink maillot will totally put you in a cheery mood. Imbue the happy vibes by striking a smile while lifting your arms to your sides. Plus points if you can rock a pair of matching tinted sunnies!
5. "Candid" shots will never get old. For a resort-ready snap, walk towards the cam while looking away, and have a loosely buttoned-up shirt flowing over your 'kini.
6. The sea on the horizon is always the best background for your travelgrams. To capture it in a fun snapshot, rest your hands by a ledge and flash your pearly whites.
7. Here's an effortlessly sexy shot anyone can nail! Place your hand on a tree or surface, situate one leg over the other (while on your tippy toes), and position your head at a 90-degree angle.
8. Think of this pose as an indoors version of the last one. Place your hand against a wall or window, raise up one leg, and glance downwards to add a different vibe to the snap.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!