The past two and a half years have led us to a deep fondness for matching sets. It was definitely because of the time we spent in teamed lounge and activewear, something we decided to invest in when it seemed like COVID-19 wasn’t going away. And although restrictions are easing up and we’re starting to go out again, we’re still not ready to let go of the ease of a practical co-ord.
If there’s a celebrity who’d agree with our sentiment, it’s Elisse Joson. The actress wears matching sets all the time, as evidenced by her many Instagram OOTDs. She styles them for casual staycations, chic shopping appointments, sunny beach days, and plenty more.
Here Are 8 Times Elisse Joson Convinced Us to Wear Co-ords:
1. If you’re seeking staycation outfit inspiration, look no further than this outfit by Elisse. It gives off that couldn’t-care-less casualness in the way that it’s oversized and tucked in loosely. We also love how she played with contrast by pairing the deep red co-ord with a bright yellow bag—unexpected but super fun.
2. You would think wearing two loose garments together would look sloppy, but when it comes to matching sets, it’s not the case. Elisse’s all-white co-ords are super baggy but make for a put-together look. She styles it with a pop of color through a striped hat, giving off an ever-so-effortless California beach babe vibe.
3. The pandemic truly showed us the joy of looking good while staying in. Just take a look at Elisse, who wears an adorable matching set while lounging at home. The buttery yellow color is also such a fresh touch that keeps things light, easy, and summer-ready.
4. Make an errand run outfit look like you put in a lot of effort by reaching for a matching activewear set and tossing a big flannel on top. Just take a look at Elisse’s outfit which applies this exact equation. It’s a simple, no-brainer look.
5. We’re obsessed with this matching bikini and cover-up look, a style that was all over our social feeds in the past few years. Elisse jumps in on the trend with this funky printed number: a bikini and gathered skirt that exudes "summer fun."
6. Matching sets can definitely go beyond casual territory and into the sophisticated side. Such is the case with Elisse’s all-green set, which feels luxe with its covered-up silhouette and jewel tone color. We especially love the pleated material, which adds interest to the monochromatic look.
7. One of the best things about matching sets is their versatility. This patterned number Elisse wears can go from sleepwear to streetwear with just a quick change of accessories. It's a perfect fashion hack for lazy days.
8. Elisse takes the co-ord love to even greater heights with a three-piece set. She wears a matching bolero, tube top, and midi skirt together, and breaks it up with a monogram Fendi purse. Although the look is super casual with its rib-knit fabric, it still manages to look chic with a single color palette.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!