Recently, Liza Soberano has been spotted vacationing in some of the Philippines’ best beaches. Not only is she sporting simple yet stylish resort-ready ootds, she also knows how to effortlessly pose for the occasion! The 24-year-old actress has mastered sweet and low-key swimsuit poses that you can easily recreate. If you're looking for pose inspo this summer, then scroll on!
LOOK: Sweet and easy swimsuit poses we're copying from Liza Soberano
1. Head over to the side of the pool, and rest your elbows on the ledge. Look away from the camera, and don't forget to wear your fave pair of sunglasses!
2. If you're going for a candid shot, then you need to try out this pose: Casually walk on the sand, then slightly hold out your arms.
3. A fresh drink like buko or a fruit shake is not only a perfect summer heat thirst-quencher, but also makes for a cute prop! Simply hold your drink and look at the camera.
4. This pose is perfect for those who don't want to show their face, but still want to showcase their 'fit or highlight the stunning scnery. At a far angle, have your back facing the camera and walk away.
5. Lightly hold the top corners of your sunglasses, if you're unsure with what to do with your hands. Then, flash a bright smile and angle one leg slightly forward.
6. On a couch or lounge chair, sit like a mermaid and look away for an effortless yet cool girl pose!
7. Here's another pose to try if you're hesitant to show your face. Submerge yourself waist-deep into the water, then turn away from the camera. Arch your back while running your hands through your hair for low-key yet sultry pose!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!