While it’s still "hot girl" summer, here’s your sign to hit the beach. Alongside packing your cutest beach OOTDs, don’t forget to prepare a roster of swimsuit poses, too! If you’re unsure on how to strike a pose in a swimsuit for the‘gram, let our May cover girl Bela Padilla be your new peg. She’s rocking that easygoing vibe that definitely makes for a fun, double-tap worthy pic. Scroll down to take notes from Bela’s effortless swimsuit poses.
LOOK: Easy swimsuit poses we’re copying from Bela Padilla
1. Emulate a candid moment and try this pose when you're submerged in the pool. Close your eyes and put one hand at the back of your head. It just looks so natural!
2. Pretend to be a mermaid and float on your back! Have your photographer hold the camera above you, and make sure to flash your brightest smile.
3. Sit on the sand and close your eyes. You'll surely look like a total beach babe while flaunting your swimmie's back details!
4. Capture your fun moments! Leaning against a palm tree, put your hands on your hips and flash a smile.
5. For divers, this is a pose you can try on your next excursion. Hold onto a rock while letting the rest of your body float—another mermaid moment!
6. Feeling shy? Highlight the surroundings instead by focusing the camera on the scenery. When you're in the water, turn to the side to cover your face.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!