Everyone has their own go-to swimsuit poses, but after a while, you'd definitely want to change things up. And if cool and effortless is your feed's vibe this summer, Rhian Ramos is your girl. Her beach poses can help you flaunt your OOTDs without doing anything too fancy—perfect for those whose skills waned after all that time indoors. Keep scrolling for 10 ideas to add to your repertoire!
10 Cool and Effortless Beach Poses to Copy from Rhian Ramos
1. Tired of the usual standing pose for your summer OOTDs? Switch it up with a casual kneeling pose on a stylish beach towel.
2. The key to any good beach selfie is to find your light. But if the sun is up way too high, raising your arms up can help you shield your eyes from those bright rays and give you a non-awkward pose for a snap.
3. Want to flaunt a cheeky swimsuit? Make it the star of the show with a back shot. To improve your form, grab a section of your hair with the arm facing the lens and "frame" your face with it by looking to the side. Don't forget to flex those leg muscles, too!
4. When the daylight at the pool hits just right, take a wide angle selfie to show off both your minimal summer glam and your swimsuit of choice!
5. For the camera-shy bunch, you can never go wrong with a mirror selfie. Like Rhian, lean one elbow on a wall to make the pose more relaxed, but cross your legs and tilt your body slightly to achieve a flattering angle.
6. If your view can do all the talking, a standing pool OOTD is more than enough. To keep your limbs from looking stiff, bend them slightly until you achieve a comfortable stance.
7. Instead of just hopping on a jetski for a quick pic, use the prop to your full advantage. Take cues from Rhian, who fully committed to the shot by lounging on the seat poolside style.
8. A candid shot of you feeling the wind in your hair is bound to get some double-taps. The more natural your stance, the better, just like how Rhian is leaning her weight on one arm to really catch that breeze.
9. Rhian swears by this leaning back pose, and we can't blame her—it works so well every time. To pull it off like she does, never lay your arms completely flat, always arch your back, and add some angles with a bent leg.
10. Traveling with your bestie? Make your couple shots look effortless by ensuring some skin-to-skin contact. In this photo of Rhian and Max, for example, they're joint at the temples and holding each other's hands on the former's waist.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!