There's no question that Marian Rivera is one of the most beautiful actresses of her generation. So when we chanced upon the Instagram account of a certain Léa Dumortier, we just couldn't believe our eyes. The French-Taiwanese girl is currently going viral for her resemblance to GMA's primetime queen—and even we have to admit, they do look like long-lost sisters! Both are doe-eyed mestiza beauties with nearly identical physical features. And if you take a closer look, you'll notice that both of them even have a mole on their cheek! How cool is that?
Léa, a college student currently enrolled at the UC Berkeley in California, has almost 14K followers on Instagram, as well as 160K on TikTok. She's definitely a social media star in her own right, which probably explains how Marian's fans were able to discover her. FYI, in one of her viral Tiktok videos, Léa finally addressed the comments about her being a Marian Rivera lookalike. The aforementioned post featured Léa taking a video of herself, and then slowly transforming into a photo of Marian. "Maybe I'm secretly her daughter," she captioned the clip. (And honestly, we wouldn't be surprised if she actually is!)
Naturally, the internet can't get over their uncanny resemblance. Check out what the netizens are saying about Léa's Instagram photos below!
1. They're calling her the "young version" of Marian... or a long-lost sister, maybe?
2. Some simply can't believe how much they look alike, and we can't blame them!
3. Yup, she can definitely pass off as Marimar, too!
4. The fans can't help but tag Marian in their comments, and understandably so.
* This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!