When e-sports personality, host, and model Christine Samson isn't gaming or hosting, she's probably getting some R&R somewhere sandy. Her over two million followers on Instagram are witness to these picturesque vacations, plus the chic swimsuit OOTDs that come with them. In fact, Christine is such a pro at taking her own photos that even if you aren't a gamer, she's worth a follow for the constant inspo!
Heading to the beach soon? Take some cues from Christine Samson's sweet and sultry swimsuit poses below!
1. If you're DIY-ing your swimsuit pics, bend slightly and rest your hands on your knees to keep yourself in frame. This makes for a dainty pose for when you don't have much space!
2. Standing poses don't have to be awkward. Just take cues from Christine and tilt your body sideways while resting your arms behind your back. Not only will this stance show off your curves more, it makes for a natural "looking away" pose, too.
3. Awkward hands are never a problem for Christine. The secret is to make the most out of your surroundings, like resting your elbows on a nearby surface or using one hand to shield yourself from the sun.
4. Camera-shy? Go for a "candid" hair flip pose and tilt your body to accentuate the lines of your figure instead.
5. When taking photos with your bestie, stand shoulder-to-shoulder and arch your backs to add a flattering shape. From there, cross your legs from opposite sides like Christine and Alodia Gosiengfiao to angle your bodies closer together.
6. A simple way to pull off a standing pose is to improve your posture. Push your shoulders back, keep your back straight, and let your swimsuit do all the talking. If you're not sure what to do with your hands, you can always "fix" your hair with them!
7. Bending your hips can make all the difference to a standing mirror selfie. A subtle tilt to one side will highlight your curves and elongate your legs all at once.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!