When it comes to working it in a swimmie, mothers know best. Whether they choose to go for a skin-baring 'kini or a figure-sculpting maillot, it's quite evident that parenthood certainly makes these ladies glow. We mean, just take a look at some of our most beloved celeb mamas, who consistently serve the most double-tap worthy pics whenever they're by the shore. To glean beach-ready poses from them, keep scrolling.
LOOK: 10 Swimsuit Poses to Copy from Celebrity Moms
1. Elongate your figure by resting against a ledge and placing one leg over the other (making sure to keep your balance.) Add a bit of a wind-swept look by draping a shoal over your arms.
Read more about Sunshine here:
2. The looking-back pose truly never gets old. Face away from the camera, slightly raise one leg, and rest one hand on it for the most high-impact snap. A pair of cool sunnies will also be a great addition to your pic.
3. Flaunting your two-piece can be achieved by crossing one leg in front of the other, and placing your front arm on your forehead like you're blocking off the sun. Give the camera a soft gaze and click, click, click.
Read more about Elisse here:
4. Let people know just how great you feel in your suit by raising both arms behind your head and flashing a wide grin.
5. You can't forget to bring a hat on your seaside trips. For a contagiously joyful snap, hold onto it on both ends while displaying your pearly whites.
6. Another item you can use to supplement your travelgram is a refreshment. Sit on a stool and angle yourself to the side while holding the glass (and if ever, the straw) for the best "candid" shot.
7. Start documenting your vacay OOTDs right in your hotel room and take a couple of mirror selfies. Stand straight and play around with your hair for a cheeky "just-got-out-of-bed" look.
8. Here's a low-key sultry pose you can do while chilling poolside. Kneel and prop yourself towards the camera, making your upper half the focal point of the snap.
Check out our exclusive interview with Nina here:
9. A dreamy photo like this deserves to be framed, TBH. Have your lensman click away as you walk across a rocky beach. Pick the best outcome and add a B&W filter for a bit of drama.
Read more about Sarah:
10. For a pic that's at once sultry and classy, lie down across a hammock and put both arms behind your head, like Marian Rivera below.
The internet loves Marian's swimsuit OOTDs. Read more about them here:
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!