There's nothing we adore more than seeing two people be utterly (and stylishly) in love. While not everyone needs to have a special someone, having one to take photos with is undeniably quite an adorable thing. If you've found a person that you just click with, why not flaunt your bond with a snap of a photo, right?
The 10 celeb couples we've rounded up below have some key pointers on how to best flaunt your S.O. on the 'gram. Scroll away and take notes!
LOOK: 10 celeb-approved couple poses to try
1. For Luis Manzano, giving Jessy Mendiola a little peck on the cheek is a daily task, whether it's photographed or not. If you're the receiver of the kiss, turn to the side, give your partner a little embrace and show how happy you are with a wide smile.
2. Candid poses never get old and they get better when done with your special someone. Gently clutch your partner like Dominic Roque does to Bea Alonzo, and lovingly face one another. A little wind action adds a nice touch, too.
3. If you're lucky enough to have gotten a travel buddy for life, you best document all your trips together. Lean on your beau's shoulder like how Catriona Gray does on Sam Milby and snap away a few pics.
4. Liza Soberano enjoys Enrique Gil's company as much as she does a sunset by the ocean. Document scenic moments with your beau by holding onto each other and facing away from the camera.
5. For couples who really want to flaunt their bond in the most charming way possible, you've found your pose pegs in singer Sheryn Regis and Mel De Guia. Carefully lift up your partner and show off your most joyous smiles!
6. Kathyrn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla have pretty much mastered low-key, double tap-worthy poses. Achieve a "paparazzi" shot like them by holding hands and "walking away' with twinning pairs of shades.
7. If you and your S.O. love matching OOTDs, like how Vice Ganda and Ion Perez do, here's a great stance you can do to show them off together. Find a staircase and position yourselves at alternating steps to capture both of your 'fits from head-to-toe.
8. Here's how you can achieve this simple yet high-impact snap we adore from BJ Pascual and Mike Lavarez: Put your arm around your partner and have them hold your hand to your chest. Strike fierce expressions and click away with some flash for a more dramatic effect.
9. The next time you and your special someone are at the beach, try this steamy and passionate pose Sarah Lahbati and Richard Gutierrez love doing. Hold unto each other, smooch, and, if you're the one nearest the camera, raise up one of your legs for added flair.
10. Gabbi Garcia found her match in Khalil Ramos, and they've been one of the funnest duos we've ever seen! Cute photos like this one below require nothing but playing around and doing goofy poses with your beau. Can't get better than that!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!