Fact: Jennie Kim of BLACKPINK is one of our life peg. From her outfits to her hairstyles, the 25-year-old main rapper and lead vocalist creates trends that many people soon follow. If you look at her Instagram, you'll notice that she's also a master at posing. Whether she's dressed up in her performance or rest day outfits, or just simply smiling at the camera, Jennie knows her best angles—even if her face isn't always visible.
If you need some inspo on how to pose if you're a shy girl, you can take notes from some of Jennie's pictures. Check them out below:
10 Shy Girl Poses to Try, as Seen on Jennie Kim:
1. One of Jennie's tried-and-tested poses includes covering half of your face with an object.
2. Your phone's self-timer is your best friend if you feel awkward posing in front of someone else.
3. Don't know what to do with your hands in photos? Keep them busy by posing like you're tying or fixing your hair.
4. Not too keen on showing your face? Don a pair of oversized sunnies and pose for the camera.
5. Jennie isn't one to shy away from the classic mirror selfie!
6. You can use an oversized hat to help cover your face when taking pics.
7. Feeling shy about looking straight to the camera? Just keep your gaze down and pose away.
8. Similarly, you can also look away from the camera to give them a good view of your side profile.
9. You can keep the focus on your outfit by cropping out your head from the picture.
10. When all else fails, taking a picture of your shadow as you strike a pose will always work.
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!