Belle Mariano may not be exactly new to the limelight as she debuted on TV as part of the Goin’ Bulilit cast and even starred in Four Sisters Before the Wedding back in 2020. However, her star power is just beginning to shine bright as she took on the role of Maxpein in web series He's Into Her. We're able to see her fine acting chops that kept us wanting more!
Off-screen, the fresh-faced young actress is a natural in keeping it fun and real on her day-to-day life that she shares with her fans on IG. We can't help but be drawn in her pretty 'fits and cool, fuss-free poses that anyone can pull off.
Want to harness your inner Belle Mariano? Keep scrolling as we break down her photo poses that you can copy!
LOOK: Easy, IG-worthy poses we're copying from Belle Mariano
1. Don't know what to do with your hands? Take it from Belle for an easy solution: Hold your elbows and look to the side. This pose is something you can actually do anytime and anywhere.
2. Taken from a higher angle, sit on the floor and hug your knees. Plus points if you're a sunlit room for the warm, cozy feeling!
3. Try this walking shot by putting one leg in front of the other. For a candid feel, turn to the side and smile.
4. Leaning against a wall, tuck one hand in your pocket while the other arm is just casually resting on your side. It just looks so effortless!
5. Shy girls can still take double tap-worthy pics! Instead of showing your face, take a far shot and highlight the surroundings.
6. Belle proves that any wall can serve as a great photo prop. Extend your arm and put your hand on the wall. Then, cross one leg over the other and tilt your body to the side. This is definitely a low-key power pose.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!