Taking beach (and swimsuit) photos without trying too hard or being awkward can be challenge. When you're shy and not exactly comfortable in front of the camera, it'll be quite the struggle to take a 'gram worthy pic, let alone translate your fun personality on the photo. Thankfully, one can turn to Bea Alonzo for help in the posing department. Aside from being a talented actress, she's also a master of chill, IG-worthy poses that are perfect for the beach. See for yourself below!
LOOK: Sweet and low-key swimsuit poses to copy from Bea Alonzo:
1. Sit back and chill! Prop your arms on a railing or chair to give you that laidback look. Slip on your favorite shades to not only protect your eyes from the sun but also to add a cool vibe to your OOTD.
2. For those who don't like to show their face, then this pose is perfect for you. Simply sit down and have your back facing the camera. Let the focus be drawn to your luscious locks or to the dramatic back detail of your swimmie.
3. Another way to hide your face is by using a prop. In Bea's case, it's a larger-than-life beach hat that will instantly make your pics stylish, too.
4. Although a floating pose may not come so easy for everybody, it still appears effortless when done correctly. Float on your back, close your eyes, and cross your legs—you'll look like a mermaid!
5. Showing your face doesn't mean you have to look directly at the camera. Take a "candid photo" by sitting down and looking into the distance.
6. In case you're unsure with what to do with your hands, then play with your hair. It keeps your hair out of your face and is an easy, uncomplicated pose.
7. This sitting pose is both casual yet powerful. Lean backwards, fold your legs, and look away from the camera. Don't forget your sunglasses, too!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!