We're always interested in how Gen Z celebs decorate their own rooms, so we were jumping for joy when Barbie Imperial posted a room tour video over the weekend. In her most recent vlog, Barbie walked us through every corner of her minimalist room, from her cool sunglasses collection to her super cute mini fridge.
If you've also been curious about Barbie's personal space, scroll down for a list of seven pretty details we love about her dainty bedroom
LOOK: Best Details of Barbie Imperial's Minimalist Room
1. Since Barbie likes to keep her essentials easily accessible, she enjoys shopping for #aesthetic cup holders and trinket dishes on Lazada and Shopee. Just how adorable is her green key dish?
2. There's also a mini book collection on Barbie's desk, all arranged neatly in a single pile. If, like Barbie, you're not a big bookworm, don't feel pressured to invest in a big bookshelf when you can just stack your fave reads this way.
3. Barbie's vanity area is chic and ultra-organized. For that clean and streamlined look, all of her beauty products are arranged in gold desk organizers.
4. Barbie chooses to store her items in large white drawers that seamlessly blend into her room's bright color palette. She keeps nearly all her belongings, such as her sunglasses, extra makeup products, and even cat supplies, inside the drawers to avoid any trace of clutter.
5. Because Barbie's wallpaper is predominantly plain, she has an accent wall of pastel art prints from Pinterest. In case you're curious, she had these understated frames made by Crae PH!
6. Barbie's bed looks so cozy yet elegant! Her nude-toned bed frame effortlessly complements her off-white pillow covers and bedspread.
7. Barbie's beige blackout curtains and sheer white panels add that extra touch of class to her space. They also keep the harsh sunlight out when she's in the mood to sleep in!
You can watch Barbie's full room tour here:
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!