Let's be real: Ever since the quarantine began, TikTok really became the school of life. We already know it's home to a variety of videos, such as choreographies, makeup hacks, and pranks. The most interesting one, perhaps, are the easy-to-make recipes ranging from desserts, breakfast food, and viands. This proves that anyone can be a chef!
The recipe we're going to be talking about today is under the "Food You Can Make Using Your Microwave" category. Introducing: banana bread mug cake! Keep on reading to learn more:
- - 1 ripe banana
- - 1/2 teaspoon oil
- - 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- - 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- - 1 tablespoon milk
- - 3 tablespoons flour
- - 1 tablespoon chocolate chips (optional)
- In a mug, mash up one banana using a fork.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and mix them well.
- Put some chocolate chips if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Place the mug in a microwave and set the timer for two minutes and 30 seconds or until it gets to a bread-like texture. (Tip: To see if your mug cake is ready, stick a toothpick inside your bread and check it. If it's clean, you're good to go!)
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.