If you're looking for a quick getaway—a nice break from the stress and anxiety—then you'll love this local cafe that will let you bask in a glorious view of the city, Pililia Windmills, the mountains, and Laguna lake!
Nestled in Binangonan, Rizal, Art Sector Gallery and Chimney Cafe 360º boasts of an amazing vista of Metro Manila and a breathtaking view of sunsets and city lights.
Imagine this itinerary: Go around the gallery to admire local contemporary art.
Then, snap a few photos for the 'gram as the afternoon light mellows into a gentle spotlight on you.
Sip a cup of joe by Chimney Cafe 360º's panoramic floor-to-ceiling glass windows and see the sun settle into the horizon.
Head on over the deck and marvel at the shimmering stars above shining down the city lights. We don't know about you, but it sounds like a magical day to spend, right?
Well, if you're ready to destress, Art Sector Gallery and Chimney Cafe 360º is more than ready to welcome you! But if you're planning to visit, here are some reminders you should know:
- - No mask, no entry.
- - If you have a fever or cough, the establishment has the right to deny entry.
- - They enforce a strict two-meter social distancing.
- - Only 25 people are allowed inside per day. That said, you should secure your slot online and pay for your pre-packed food. (You may view their menu here.)
- - Kids and pets are not allowed in the premises.
- - As usual, no touching of the paintings and artworks.
- - Running, jumping, stomping, and shouting inside the premises are not allowed.
- - Big bags, tripods, or props are also not allowed inside. You will be charged of their photo shoot rate if you bring such.
- - No smoking.
To secure a slot, call or message the establishment at least two days before your desired date of visit and pay for your pre-ordered food. They're open every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 2 p.m. to 6:30 p..m.. There's also a P200 (P225 on holidays) entrance fee per person to access the five-level museum.
Art Sector Gallery and Chimney Cafe 360º is located at Lot 18 Block 178 Eastridge Executive Village, Col. Guido Rd, Tayuman, Binangonan, Rizal. It is near Thunderbird, and is a 30-minute drive from Pinto Art Museum and 15 minutes away from Mission Hills Antipolo.