The rainy season may already be upon us, but thankfully we still have those days filled with a little bit of sunshine. While there’s still a bit of time to hit the beach, why not plan a quick trip? Don’t forget to take lots of pics to document the sunny weather before it's gone!
Need some pose pegs to capture your best swimsuit looks? For easy yet IG-worthy poses, Anne Curtis is your girl. This 37-year-old actress and mom is a total beach babe, rocking the cutest swimsuits and flaunting them through effortlessly fun poses. Keep scrolling and take notes!
LOOK: Fun, sweet swimsuit poses, as seen on Anne Curtis
1. You don't need to make it complicated: Just casually sit on the sand! Then, cross your legs, prop your elbow on your knee, and rest your chin on your hand. Finally, look directly into the camera and smile.
2. Want to flaunt swimsuit without looking awkward while sitting? Try a kneeling pose! Make it more natural by placing your hands on your thighs. It also works as extra support to hold the pose!
3. Make sure to bring a hat not just to protect your face from the sun, but to also use as a cute prop! If you're unsure with what to do with your hands, lightly hold the sides of the your hat. Don't forget to flash your brightest smile!
4. Once again making use of the sandy shores, try this low-key power pose. Put your hands slightly behind you and prop up one knee, and point your toes. An umbrella and mat will add a chic touch to your photo.
5. Have a stretch! Turning away from the camera, extend your arms and put one leg in front of the other to elongate your figure. Try to tip toe to highlight your toned butt!
6. If you're free diving, try this! With your body facing way from the camera, extend your arms and legs behind you as if you're caught in the middle of a swim stroke. Keep your body relaxed so your impressive photo looks more elegant and natural.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!