In case you missed it, YouTuber Angel Dei recently headed to Ilocos for her summer vacay and she’s totally making us want to hit the beach, too! Other than the windmills, the sand dunes, and rich cultural heritage, Ilocos is known for its beautiful white sand beaches and pristine waters. That said, it is no wonder the influencer snapped Instagrammable pics that captured the amazing scenery. Along with the breathtaking views in her photos are her equally stunning swimsuits and flattering poses that you should definitely cop if you want a double-tap worthy pic. Take note because you’ll be needing these pegs for your next beach trip!
Here Are 5 Sultry Swimsuit Poses to Try, As Seen on Angel Dei
1. If the shadows are too harsh because of sun, be sure to get some shade under a low-lying branch. Be sure to have your camera at a low angle to make your torso look longer in your high-waist bikini!
2. Find an elevated surface to lean or lay down on. Then bend your legs and lift an arm to create beautiful shapes with your body. Take the shot from the side to showcase the view too! This is a great pose to flaunt in a bikini if you’re also conscious of your stomach being photographed from the front!
3. Frolic along the beach to show off the breathtaking ocean view, as well as your amazing figure in your low-key hubadera swimsuit snap. We recommend picking a cheeky bikini for this pose since it’ll be taken at a distance anyway.
4. Bask under the sun and wait for the waves to hit the shore if you want to cop this pic. Just be sure to not dip your body entirely in water to avoid the waves hitting your face! Also, be sure to prop your upper body with your elbows and arch your back to create a flattering shape. This will also test your photographer’s timing skills but it’s totally worth it!
5. A beach trip is not complete without watching the sunset. Let the soft sunset (or sunrise even) illuminate your silhouette to create a dramatic and mysterious backlit shot!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!